Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Mighty Collection of Cars

Hello all. I apologize for not updating this site in over a month. I had no intentions of letting Alberta Found sit idle for nearly as long as that. Unfortunately, due to work obligations and problems with my computer and internet service (actually unrelated issues), it's been difficult to post any new material. I'm also in the process of trying to buy a new car which has also eaten up a lot of my free time.

So, today's post is of a collection of cars I stumbled across while working on the North side of Edmonton. At first glance, it just looked like an old junk pile of autos. However, on closer inspection, I discovered that this is actually someone's collection. On a nearby sign, there was information about the owner and how to contact him. So, a few days later, I returned and informed the owner of my presence to which I was given permission to look. Another gentleman approached me a few minutes later to confirm that I was the person that had contacted the owner. Understandably, the owner of the cars was using outside help because vandals had already damaged some of his stock and thieves have also made off with a few more. And for that reason, I will not disclose where this site is located and I will state that this person's cars are his property and I ask everyone to please respect his cars as such if you do happen to know where the site is that I have mentioned.







No comments: