Friday, August 6, 2010

Ghostbusters on a Buick


I am not sure why this image struck me as worthy of posting? Maybe I am getting desperate for material? Maybe.

I saw this Buick LeSabre from behind and thought about how much it resembled the ECTO-1 from Ghostbusters only that it was red. Then I realized that it was not the same model, as the ECTO-1 was a Cadillac, although both were made by the same company and were probably built around the same time.

After realizing that these were not the same model of car, I started to walk away from this one. I glanced back one more time for whatever reason and noticed that it had a 'No Ghost' logo stuck to the back window. It was as though the owner had already pondered the same thing I had just done, probably at some other point. I just appreciated the irony.

No comments: