Monday, June 7, 2010

On a Search to Find Myself

I apologize that I haven't posted any new locations in a little while. I found myself a victim of the downsizing economy by getting laid-off from my recent employer. And unfortunately, the perks of my job involved all the sightseeing that I post on this blog site on a regular basis. So, in the last couple of weeks I have been playing a little catch-up with my personal life. This bit of free time gives me a chance to see this whole situation, not as a negative one, but as a chance to start over and to reorganize my priorities, professionally and personally.

Does this mean the end of 'Alberta Found'?

Well, not if I can help it. As a matter of fact, I am looking at how this will improve the blog site. I truly enjoy the thrill and adventure of exploring Alberta's past and in some cases, it's future. I may have to work a little harder to find new material, but in the scheme of it all, will make it more fun and challenging for myself as a reporter, as it will be for you, the reader.

So, bear with me for a short while if the posts are a bit more far and between. I still have some interesting topics stored away to fill in the gaps and such. So, all should be good for now.

Please continue to enjoy my blog,

Rob

No comments: